Sveicināts MOXX.LV spēļu portālā jauniešiem.
Vārda dienas:   
ClintBarton

Motherboard or CPU issue

Hi,

I had my computer repaired at a local shop, who replaced my motherboard and CPU. After that it hasn't been working quite as intended. The computer starts up just fine, but after between 1-20 minutes in Windows 7 it freezes completely. There is no error message, it just locks up and I have to shut it down using the power button on the front. If there is any sound playing at the same time I can hear that looping at a very high frequency (basically just a high pitch noise). The system does not seem to be overheating, temperatures are around 35c according to HWMonitor. By using components from my friends' computers to test I've been able to determine that it is either the motherboard or CPU causing it. Problem is, the shop that sold me the components has since gone out of business, so I can't go back to them asking for a refund.  Does anybody here on Tom's know of a way to fix my PC that doesn't involve RMA'ing the hardware directly with Foxconn and Intel?

Please help. 

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:- 
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/312840-30-freezing-windows-motherboard-issue
Creative video production service

Thanks!

You can check if the cpu cooler is seated correctly! Maybe upgrade bios and drivers to latest version?